Jennings Social Media & MarTech Celebrates Earth Day With a Billion Acts of Green Pledge & Provides Tips to Promote Green Brands
Posted By: Jamie Sutera, VP of R&D
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Jennings Social Media & MarTech is celebrating Earth Day by making a pledge to the Earth Day Network (EDN) campaign: A Billion Acts of Green and providing tips to promote green brands.
Valerie Jennings, CEO and founder of Jennings Social Media & MarTech, said that Earth Day is a great way to review sustainability practices. “Jennings Social Media & MarTech committed to replacing its hazardous cleaning products with more eco-friendly cleaning supplies this year. Next year, we hope to have everything toxic removed from our office,” said Jennings.
Jennings added that the office is always trying to improve, however, it is a constant challenge. “We have been providing eco-friendly social media marketing advice to businesses since 2008 and are currently working with many companies that are making green commitments.”
Here are a few tips-
1. Be transparent and use the brand to advance education, awareness, media exposure and promotions.
2. Do use social media to promote green messages, connect with green bloggers, tweeples, social networks and press.
3. Reach out to the Earth Day Network.
4. Marketwire, a PR distribution platform, works. Green reporters are researching subject matter experts online. Use this tool to connect.
5. Monitor success via Google search results, media coverage, Twitter followers, blog traffic, contests, Web video views, Facebook likes, email opt-ins and leads.
6. Reach out to green bloggers who are appropriate for the brand. The greenest environmentalists may not want to hear about a medium-green product, company or expert. Stay focused on where the key listeners are around the product.
Jennings Social Media & MarTech is a full service company that utilizes the art of online storytelling with the science of measuring quantifiable results. Jennings creates comprehensive social media marketing and Web advertising strategies from website design and development to viral videos. The company represents publicly traded to medium-sized businesses across the U.S. and overseas including technology, sports, sustainability, entertainment, travel, financial, health care and real estate (www.jenningssocialmedia.com).