JSMM News Brief!
By Joe Davis, content marketer at JSMM
We have been extremely busy this spring at Jennings Social Media & MarTech (JSMM) and Viral Bolt Media (VBM)! Here are some key highlights from the past several months. Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing [email protected] or calling 816.221.1040.
- JSMM added eight new clients this spring: The addition of eight new clients has diversified our portfolio and led to a lot of amazing opportunities in JSMM, as well as VBM. Industries range from sports to finance and consumer retail products to commercial interior design and planning. We look forward to building relationship with our new accounts and continuing our relationships with our current accounts for years to come!
- Viral Bolt Media (VBM) rolled out new video blog pricing for the summer: Viral Bolt Media, which is a sister company to JSMM and launched last year, has a video blogging package for every business. Whether you’re a one-man operation or a corporation, each video package can boost your online presence! Valerie Jennings decided to add these new summer rates for clients who want to take advantage of YouTube, but need more easily-consumable content like fast-food for YouTube. Additionally, VBM is still offering high-end promotional style videos, too. Check out the video blog packages.
- New JSMM team members: Josh Coleman, Joe Davis, Brandon Foster and Brianna Suffety joined the JSMM team this spring.
- JSMM’s new services: JSMM featured more services in 2013, which led to the development of a diversified team and offerings! Check out the additional services which has opened up enormous opportunities for the company to have a comprehensive digital and social media strategy for its clients. These projects allow for more advanced ROI reporting, which Valerie Jennings and Josh Coleman are leading together.
- Baby on board (almost): We saved the most exciting news for last. Valerie Jennings, CEO of JSMM, is expecting a baby girl in August! Alexa Ann will be arriving soon.
If the first five months are any indication of what is to come, 2013 is going to be a very great year. Keep in touch with us! By-the-way, JSMM is celebrating 10 years in business in June. We will have some special promotional content planned throughout the month! Cheers.